EMPLOYMENT | JOB POSTINGS
Please find below, jobs that have been posted by us or sent to us for our members. The date listed, is the day posted. MNSMA does not endorse any job posting, nor guarantee the open position. If you have a job to be posted, or find an error, please contact us.
Winter is coming, grab a three-month assignment at a location close to home!
Allied Professionals, Inc. has 2 three-month assignments to cover a leave of absence in a twin cities’ clinic specializing in Allergy and Asthma, beginning 01/17/2022.
Edina, Monday – Friday 7:30a – 4:30p
Lakeville, Monday – Friday 7:30a – 4:45p
Be part of a growing company, have flexibility and still earn a competitive pay, benefits, and weekly pay!
Be the first to call and secure one of these terrific assignments! Call Sharon at 952-832-5101 or email email@example.com
St. Cloud State University Medical Clinic
Job Class: Office and Administrative Specialist, Senior
Working Title: Student Insurance Advocate/Medical Office Administration
• Date Posted: 09/23/2021 • Closing Date: 11/17/2021
• Appointment Type: Unlimited, Full-time
• Work Hours: 8:00AM - 4:30PM • Days of Work: Monday - Friday
• Salary Range: $18.92 - $25.59/hourly; $39,504 - $53,431/annually
• Classified Status: Classified • Bargaining Unit/Union: 206 - Clerical/AFSCME
• Work Area: SCSU Medical Clinic • Location: St. Cloud State University
• FLSA Status: Nonexempt • Connect 700 Program Eligible: Yes
This position is half funded by the student insurance company to perform duties as the SCSU and regional student insurance advocate. This position serves as lead worker for the clerical area taking responsibility for immunization compliance for the University, referral coordinator for the Medical Clinic, coordinating the Minnesota Family Planning Program for the campus, and serves as back-up for both the front desk and cashier/billing positions.
• Strong oral and written communication in a specialized field of knowledge sufficient to conduct training and presentations related to the Minnesota State sponsored insurance plan.
• Knowledge of the Windows operating environment and Windows-based applications sufficient to produce letters and other forms of communication and develop, produce and deliver presentations.
• Knowledge of database and spreadsheet related to verifying and paying insurance premiums.
• Medical terminology as it relates to medical office practices in general, health insurance policy benefits interpretation, health insurance billing including procedure and diagnosis coding.
• Strong customer service skills sufficient to provide patient advocacy related to the Minnesota State sponsored insurance plan and delivery of information privacy laws as well as access, release and control of medical information, including HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), the Minnesota Data Privacy Act, and FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act).
• Accounting and budgeting skills sufficient to track budgets, produce reports regarding budgets.
For More Information and How to Apply
Go to http://www.mn.gov/careers and search job ID 48758.
Medical Assistant / LPN
Looking for a balanced work schedule? Allina Health is hiring Medical Assistants and LPNs across the metro area for our clinic locations. The clinic setting offers mostly day shifts with some positions needing to cover for Urgent Care hours.
In the clinic setting, you will:
· Provide patient care support and assist providers as instructed by the Physician, Provider or Registered Nurse (RN
· Reports any acute problems and changes in patient's condition.
· Provide information to patients regarding test/procedure preparation, over-the-counter medication administration and treatment with provider.
· Provide patient preventative or other health information per provider or RN
· Coordinate results of tests and procedures with provider.
· Assist with scheduling appointments for patients.
· Prepare refill information for provider to review.
· Facilitate obtaining lab/imaging results and notify provider of abnormalities.
· Work with the electronic medical records in basket, responding to messages and results for provider.
· May need to perform injections using proper techniques.
· May need to help cover front desk and provide backup to patient registration.
· May assist with patient transportation.
Positions for both new graduates and experienced Medical Assistants / LPNs.
Please apply today!